Qkids online ESL Teacher, Teaching Requirements, Payment, Support, and Scam review
In the present world, the virtual classroom is one of the ways to learn by students. Here, teachers and students come online at the agreed time as per ESL companies agreed with terms and conditions to teach English. This is because the Chinese prefer a native English person to teach spoken English to their Chinese students. Here, ESL means English as a Second Language. Hence, online teaching is a work from home or part-time opportunity to native speakers in North America. Here, we have reviewed the Qkids teaching platform. This is because, you have to compare Magic Ears, VIPkid vs. Qkids teaching job, and pay rate before you apply for Qkids. It is advisable to read Qkids reviews online. So, Let’s get start review on qkids.
Qkids is one of the China-based online ESL companies. They are into teaching online with the Qkids website www.teacher.Qkids.net. Qkids hiring English teachers are as per their set terms and conditions. A Lot of people apply to Qkids. This is through affiliate links or by a referral code. Yet, they have to pass or be selected after the initial screening and interview process. This is how teaching enthusiast gets hired by Qkids. As of now, they are most sought ESL teachers online to teach students aged in-between 5-years to 12-years old. In this way, teach with Qkids is providing legit teaching job opportunities in the USA and Canada.
- Qkids hours are either early morning or late at night as per the Beijing time.
- Qkids online ESL teachers can make use of maximum hours of booked classes to earn more income. Yet, Friday and Saturday timing may differ.
- Qkids teaching is fun and interactive. This can be by telling children’s stories, country guides, and lesson planning with teaching materials.
- You may have one to four students per class only scheduled as per agreed time slots.
- Initially, you will have to take paid trial classes as per the Beijing time.
- Excellent teacher and student interaction are necessary to continue with Qkids online ESL. The parents and Qkids hiring team will decide to continue your agreement after every six months is over.
- The student’s ages will be around four to twelve years.
Qkids Job Requirements
- Job requirements to become Qkids teachers are as follows.
- He or she must be native speakers of English from the USA or Canada.
- A degree requirement is necessary for anyone applying for an English teaching post with the teacher. Apart from teaching experience, he or she must have TESOL, CELTA, and TEFL certification.
People with teaching experience in the English Language must apply online at teacher.Qkids.net. You can also use it through referral code. Qkid’s initial screening will take at least 2-weeks after receiving your application at their end. Their selection may have a below-mentioned process.
- You have to send a personal introduction video. Your introduction video is the best impression you are going to make for your selection. Therefore, it will be better to look at the Qkids demo interview online.
- He or she has to pass children’s story reading for ESL jobs.
- The selected teachers for teaching English online must undergo various demos and training.
Qkids Computer Specs
System side technical requirements are you must have a personal computer or a laptop with Windows OS. This must be connected with a high-quality webcam and headphones with a mic. Internet-related technical requirements are you must have a wireline broadband connection with least 2-MB speed.
They pay $ 16 to $ 20 for an hour class. They do give your attendance bonus. A lot of people do on summer breaks, winter breaks, and Friday and Saturday classes. Therefore, the average salary with a base pay of $ 20 makes it to $ 620. This can double when you reach the maximum hours available with them. They pay via wireline and Pay Pal. An ESL teacher can expect payment on every 15th of a month. It is advisable to calculate and keep the number of hours you are with Qkids.
They have better communication with ESL teachers. They provide chat support on www.teacher.Qkids.net. Moreover, their quality team will communicate with you for any improvement and training. In this way, they support you a lot to guide you and improve your online teaching qualities. They do resolve any technical or non-technical quarries.
It is advisable to read Qkids reviews from trusted online consumer forums. There are many excellent reviews than bad reviews for Qkids. This is why Qkids is trusted since 2015. Qkids founder is Xutian Fu and Adam Chen.
That’s all about qkids review…